Monday, June 28, 2010

Blueprints For Hot Tub My Sims

POSADAS XXII. "IRON ballooners"

Well yes sir, this triathlon I have proclaimed ballooners world champion, I will hold title to next year's edition that I remove the thorn from me retired for the first time in a triathlon.



the day was hot and Loren and myself headed bright and early to Posadas, lunch at a taper along the way and just in time for pick up the dorsal, put the bike on the bus and go to the swamp where it would exit Hornachuelos. Although I was confident that he would "chilly" in Posadas to a heat of hell, we Graditas 40 or so, and as the age Globers output was at 17.30 and the elite at 15.30, as Worldwide there from 15.00 in the sun.

PHOTO. Loren and Rafael Cobo de Cádiz, again competing.




But as one is cautious and qualified globero, had prepared my cooler on the beach with their boats in Aquarius, ice and chilly water made more bearable heat prior to departure, in addition to the 2 boats ready bike with cold water so they were drinking at the time of drinking. Elite were out, girls g. age, girls elite and finally us. The swamp water was not as cold as other years, which was appreciated, and therefore Loren and I we felt like the heat was beginning to bite. So with time we decided to put on the suit, and here the first cherry pm:

- Loren, "Quill, I shit on the dead, I was wrong and I caught your neoprene instead of mine "

gave the circumstance that the previous day swimming in the active Nutri I met who went swimming with a wetsuit old but top range, a size" S ". It bought the neoprene after Quarteira (orca s2 size 8), having lost 5 kgs for more water than the Titanic, which was not very comfortable with him, so Nutri kindly offered me his worn and comfortable neoprene swim in Posadas. I tried it in the pool and chapeau, did not enter any water, rather tight, but better than my neoprene. For by that circumstance, the day of the test is met in the van 3 wetsuits, mine, that of nutrition and Loren. As our friend instead of taking yours, my orc rogue to me that if it is big, imagine Loren:).

Two days ago, Loren and I went swimming a fee, and there I lost a cap and swimming goggles, clear crystals, so for the test day, and ignoring the second time a maximum in competition "The day of the test does not prove anything new," I took a pair of glasses like "competitiveness" of yellow color that had not yet tested and me I took them for testing.

Dan out of the water, well placed on the float along with my colleague William Ferrete, in the final 3 rd overall, with the intention of making the water with him. What is my surprise when at the 100m start, the glasses begin to fog and the bright sunny day giving me the windows saw no milk. So I swam the entire segment in the dark, guided by the white hats who could read and see when I got my cabezita water. Or name of slaps I showered to go by zigzag.

I leave the water with the heart in the mouth, and I look like William is a few meters, trying to take off neoprene and I snagged a sleeve, so I lose another 30 to take it off jiffy. Pillo the bike, and giving time to assemble a leap to put your feet in sneakers that were fastened with rubber bands, and I misjudged to plummet to my noble parts on the hard saddle a severe pain from egg to the tip of the said member and exclaimed to the crowd waiting "Fuck the bitch mother that bore them, ostiaaa."

already mounted on the bike, I put the plate and think, "we juan, here's to bust, and never better. He knew the course, but if he knew he had changed from the previous people were talking about 4 or 5 miles up and then of dangerous bumpy descent (nutri warned me) and so, begin to rise, with 40 degrees of t º, plague a road full of potholes and gravel, and now realizing that I would not have a good day. I get up the first steep slope without losing many positions and the first down, they start to happen a string of potholes that make my ruedones canyon with carbon and 10 kg of pressure begins to throw a "jubalani", causing my two Aquarius boats leave dismissed chilly lost among the weeds of the ditch. Then I thought, "John, you're dead."

PHOTO. Juan Vergara



disheartened and exclaiming from time to time, "when balls are just here to climb, and more and more dry mouth lie down just thinking of something wet in his mouth. In the turning point of the circuit was 40 miles up and up and back up, there was a guy of civil protection with a carafe of water of 5 liters for them, stop, throw the bike down and say, "By glory of your mare, give me water I'm dying here, I've been without water 20 kms, a little more and I like to cap the bottle, in the face of an incredulous judge thought for a moment punished for receiving foreign supplies, but seeing my sorry state, assumed to be of little use because would not finish the race.

As I rode my bike again, and thirst is momentarily turned off when my body started to say, ahhhhh, here I am, and I was going to the last participant, I lacked development (and established that the large plate removed from the beginning) to raise repechitos. As I could reach the town, I dropped the bike, I put my sneakers and tried to run but lasted only 1 km. If he had done, I would be classified, but had been walking, but could not with my body.

PHOTO. The brothers Peña del Puerto.






0 comments:

Post a Comment