Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What Towrite On Wedding Card Not Corny

STICKERS (STICKERS) WHEEL FOR MANU FERNANDEZ

since I bought the wheels from the side, (Grammar), I removed the stickers that I brought it liked, and since then Manu ( http://www.manueljesusfernandez.blogspot.com/ ) which is a " ax "in this design, he insisted on wearing my wheels. The asked me one day and returned them well.


Details of the stickers on both wheels.

Detail of the sticker on the down tube (egalitarian than Cadel Evans:))



Details
the sticker on the rear wheel where you set the size of it to the profile of the wheel (an artist).


The stickers are high quality and the truth is that the bike has been awesome. If anyone is interested, please get in touch with him in the mail mjf@ericplt.com . It makes any design:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment